“ARCHILANDIA SKILLS – SUPPORTING THE FUTURE THROUGH RESTORATION OF THE PAST”
Contract number BG051PO001-7.0.07-0013-C0001
The project is implemented with the financial support of the Human Resources Development Operational Programme 2007-2013, co-financed by the European Social Fund of the European Union.
Beneficiary: Zinev Art Technologies Ltd. /ZAT/ (Bulgaria)
Partner: Consorzio Due Giare (Italy)
General objective of the project: to support the involved organizations and beneficiaries from Bulgaria and Italy to exchange ideas and plans in relation with: fight with discrimination, integration; professional inclusion (integration in the labor market); social inclusion; providing possibilities for lifelong learning and using the new technologies; searching for employment and provision of equal opportunities for youths at a disadvantage.
Specific objective of the project: application of innovative approaches for identification and responding to the needs for vocational training of unemployed people, representatives of minorities and youths at risk, in the sphere of preservation and renovation of architectural heritage, as well as provision of services, using new technologies for organizing there services, experimenting with a general methodology for development and management of the territory, connected with realization of the inherent economic and culture resource and the value of identity, which is necessary as a model for development, which should be applied as a new stage in the overall territorial planning process.
The project will integrate a successful training approach, which will support two spheres, which are quite problematic for our country – high unemployment rate in provincial regions and settlements and lack on a national level of experts and approaches for adequate maintenance of architectural heritage. Bulgaria is as rich in cultural sites and objects of architectural heritage as Italy, but they are far worse maintained and therefore fail to bring to the local community the possible incomes. On the other hand, the continuing crisis in the construction sector is causing great problems for those it employs and leaves a number of workers jobless. This project aims to respond to these problems through the respective measures and additional qualifications.
The present project does not repeat, but build upon an excellent practice, which will include its renewal for the purposes and according to the needs of the Bulgarian beneficiaries, as well as updating with components from other useful EQUAL practices from the same sphere of intervention.
1. Researching the ARCHILANDIA approach – presentation of the experience and results from the implementation of the pilot ARCHILANDIA project.
2. Research: cultural and architectural resources of the territory, restoration skills and crafts as a solution for improving the employment opportunities and territorial management at an EU level.
3. Transfer of the training program for provision of services in the sphere of evaluation of cultural and architectural heritage of the territory, qualification for restoration and maintenance of the local architectural heritage, based on the ARCHILANDIA approach, opportunities for using new technologies for organizing these services.
4. Promotion and dissemination of information on the project results, exchange of information, good practices and experience.
5. Exchange of program and project managers, project team members, trainers and experience on site.
6. Management, monitoring, assessment and reporting of the project.
Category 1 – unemployed (particularly in the construction sector), youths at risk of exclusion, representatives of the minorities, people interested in acquiring new skills in the sphere of restoration and renovation of local architectural heritage.
Category 2 – representatives of vocational education and training organizations / institutions providing training.
For contacts and information about the project:
Bulgaria – Zornitsa Staneva, Zinev Art Technologies Ltd.
Italy – Giovanni Illomei, Consozrio Due Giare
The project is implemented with the financial support of the Human Resources Development Operational Programme 2007-2013, co-financed by the European Social Fund of the European Union. This document was prepared with the financial support of the Human Resources Development Operational Program, co-financed by the European Union through the European Social Fund. All responsibility for the content of the document lies with Zinev Art Technologies and under no circumstances may be assumed that this document reflects the official opinion of the European Union or the Ministry of labor and social policy.